- Fibres: kolinsky red sable extra, fine point full belly
- Short black polished handle, orange tip
- seamless nickel plated brass ferrule
- Techniques: watercolour, calligraphy
- Use: best of both in preciseness and colour absorption
Watercolour Brushes are the most balanced and versatile of these series of brushes. The exceptional quality Kolinsky bristles provide excellent colour uptake and the fine, responsive tips allow for easy, precise, perfect application.
Raphaël Series 8408 Extra Fine Long Tip Watercolour Brushes are perfect for watercolour, graphic art, washes, retouching and design work. They have seamless silver ferrules and short, black lacquered handles with orange tips. The warranty provided with each brush ensures its quality.